For decades, Chem-Aqua has provided custom treatment programs that solve waterside problems and make water systems more efficient. With representation in over 50 countries across the globe, we provide programs for water systems in manufacturing, food and beverage, healthcare, data centers, educational, office, government, and hospitality facilities.
Effective water treatment encompasses more than adding chemicals and testing water. It requires a comprehensive program of products, equipment, and services that address the unique mechanical, operational, chemical, and people requirements of each system. Chem-Aqua’s Total Systems Approach allows us to find cost-saving opportunities other water treatment companies often miss. We develop a partnership with our customers to provide one of the most comprehensive service packages within the industry.
Water Treatment Solutions
An effective water treatment program helps maximize the life, efficiency, reliability, and safety of boiler, cooling, process, and wastewater systems and minimizes total operating costs. From plant inlet to outlet, Chem-Aqua has the product line, expertise, and commitment necessary to address the unique requirements of virtually any water-related process.
Our range of treatment products, equipment, and technical expertise gives us the ability to provide the best program for any operation. However, it is our commitment to value-added service tailored to the needs of each customer that defines us.
Our comprehensive capabilities and solutions include:
- Regular onsite testing by well-trained water treatment professionals
- Immediate interpretation of test results and onsite recommendations
- Online controllers to manage systems in real time
- Manufacturing and support of pretreatment, feed and control, and filtration equipment
- Web-based reporting portal with key performance indicator (KPI) dashboards
- Support by experienced industry specialists
- Legionella risk management expertise
- Technical audits, system surveys, equipment inspections, and troubleshooting assistance
- Review meetings designed to communicate program results
- Inventory management to ensure optimum use of treatment products
- Comprehensive analytical laboratories that meet ISO 9001 standards
- Operator training on water systems, testing, monitoring, and control requirements
- Chemical delivery services tailored to site needs
- Specialty cleaning services
Chem-Aqua has the capabilities, experience, and commitment to be an effective and valuable water treatment partner. We would like the opportunity to work with you. Contact us today to learn more.